We Just Magically Found $2,000,000,000,000
It’s amazing how we can magically find $2 trillion for a Coronavirus “Rescue Plan.”
This after we already wasted over $6.4 trillion (and thousands of our dead and wounded) through 2017 in unexplainable and endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with no known or lasting benefits to this country (while archenemy, Iran continues their pursuit of nukes unabated).
And for decades, we haven’t been able to find money for:
- Decent healthcare for all Americans.
- Ensuring our national security, including adequate planning and disaster preparedness for things like Coronavirus, cybersecurity, WMDs, EMPs, and for critical infrastructure protection.
- Repairing our aging roads, bridges, and infrastructure.
- Fixing our broken public education system.
- Helping our countless of homeless and needy lying the streets of our nation.
- Restoring our space program to get a man on the moon again or put another shuttle into space.
When politics are in play, there is plenty of money to go around.
But when the nation needs proper care and feeding, there are no adults in the room. ;-)
(Credit Photo: Andy Blumenthal)