So ties are an unfortunate part of a man’s wardrobe.
But while some ties may look nice (in a feminine type of way), for the most part they are nothing but a pain in the neck.
- Feels like a noose
- Looks like a dog collar
- Enforced as the yoke of oppression
- Constraining since a tie ties
- Costs as much as $385 at Nordstrom
- Klutzy when oops!! it hangs out your fly
- Hazardous when caught in an office shredder.
- Filthy when eating soup, spaghetti, etc.
- Disgusting when bending over and it flops into the toilet
Some day fashion will grow up and ties will go the way of The Waltons, and even Goodwill will throw them unabashedly into the trash where they most rightfully belong.
(Source Photo: here with attribution to bark)