Mean WORDS Over Crooked DEEDS
Nicholas Kristof wrote in the New York Times Sunday Review that “Donald Trump is Making America Meaner.”
And yes, anything that a Presidential candidate does that is bigoted or racist is wrong and should be utterly condemned.
But what is concerning about Kristof and the liberal media’s coverage of the election has been it’s wholly one-sided nature and what that means in terms of election rigging.
In fact, CNN recently admitted on the air that “We [CNN] could not help her [Hillary] any more than we have…we’re the biggest ones promoting her campaign”
Similarly, in this case, Kristof hammers Trump’s “harsh rhetoric” for things like wanting to build a border wall for Homeland Security, having a big loose mouth (too often), and not distancing himself from toxic advisers or followers.
But interestingly enough, Kristof is silent about Clinton’s numerous acts of (alleged) debauchery, corruption, and scandal and what that means in terms of that candidate’s meanness!
- Getting child rapists off the hook and laughing about it is not mean.
- Protecting husband Bill in the face of 17 allegations of rape and affairs is not mean.
- Endangering national security with secret email servers and the habitual lies to cover it up with a rating of “Four Pinocchios” is not mean.
- (Soft) Intimidation of the Attorney General and telling the Director of the FBI that he is full of “bull” is not mean.
- DNC Collusion to rig the election against Bernie Sanders is not mean.
- Money laundering, “pay to play” and cronyism through the Clinton Foundation is not mean.
- Enabling racial divisiveness in America and the killing of civilians and police officers is not mean.
- Not protecting those Americans murdered in Benghazi and making up a phony story about it being because of a video that is not mean.
- 47 people associated with the Clintons involved in murder-suicides that is not mean.
- Allowing Chemical Weapons use against civilians in Syria and not enforcing the “red line” is not mean.
- Making dangerous nuke deals with Axis of Evil, Iran, the #1 state sponsor of terrorism and human rights abuses is not mean.
- Sowing terrorism, war, refugees, and crises around the globe that is not mean.
I suppose what is most amazing is that while Trump has sharp words with and for people, Hillary stands accused of actually doing many absolutely horrible (“mean”) deeds affecting all of America and much of the world.
Interestingly, someone posted on Facebook yesterday the following:
“I’m voting for the candidate who got people killed, covered sexual assaults, and threatened national security, because the other one said mean things.”
Yes the liberal media are themselves so biased and mean by not holding wrongdoers like the Clintons accountable and not treating the candidates equally and the election in a fair and balanced manner…we should all be very concerned by this mind-numbing brainwashing and absolute treachery by those that are supposed to be looking out for us.
Maybe Kristof and others in the liberal media need to look at themselves in the mirror at what meanness and corruption they are creating and how dangerous that is to America. ;-)
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)